CARRY ON QUOTES STUCK IN MY HEAD
I just finished Carry On by Rainbow Rowell like last week. It's consuming me. A bit.
- •"You were the sun and I was crashing into you."
- •"I like every about Baz in this suit."
- •"Allister Crowley, I'm living a charmed life."This one is tumblr's fault
- •"I woke up everyday thinking that this is going to end in flames."
- •"You called me Simon before." "No I didn't."
- •"I choose you."
- •"I'm hopelessly in love with him."Speaking from experience you don't want to read this part while in public. Audible gasps/cackling are sure to follow.
- •"You're so alive, Simon Snow. You got my share of it."
- •"The front seat is for people who haven't been kidnapped by bloody numpties."
- •"It's good to have a life that passes the Bechdel Test."
- •Long story short I loved this book and will probably be re-reading it within the month.