Celebrities I'd Date, Ranked By How Likely Our Relationship Would Be
Most of these are highly unlikely because they're gay and/or illegally older than me.
- •Ezra MillerYeah he wouldn't even give me the time of day. Too cool and too gay for the likes of me. I just like to look at him.
- •Jonathan GroffToo old and too gay but "damn he's so cute"
- •Cara DelevingneShe's drop dead gorgeous of course, but I feel like she should stay with St. Vincent. Also I'm not actually sure how much of her I could handle in real life. She'd probably get on my nerves pretty quick.
- •Daveed DiggsHonestly he'd probably just seriously intimidate me which isn't a totally solid basis for a relationship. But just look at how pretty he is.
- •Tom HiddlestonHe seems pretty committed to all this Hiddleswift stuff.
- •Dylan O'BrianYes he's beautiful but I feel like he'd too immature to really appreciate me. 💅🏻
- •Tyler PoseyI actually think he's one of the best and most hilarious people in the world but I also feel like he would get annoying after a few months.
- •Thomas Brodie SangsterI know he looks little but he's actually like 24. I know he's into classic novels though and I feel like we could bond over that.
- •Asa ButterfieldClosest to my age but I feel like he might actually be a brat in real life.
- •Darren CrissNo unlikely at all. This one's going to happen. We both love Broadway and Harry Potter and Sing Street and maybe that's all I know about him but I think I can work with that.