Celebrities Who Prove You Don't Need a Stage Name Anymore
Inspired by @TVAddict. On the other side of stage names, are those that keep their 10 syllables and just make em work.
- •Benedict CumberbatchHe's doing alright for himself.
- •Quvenzhané WallisMight recognize her from Annie or Beasts of the Southern Wild or 12 Years a Slave or for her Academy Award Nomination.
- •Anton YelchinRIP to this beautiful Russian American ball of sunshine. 😢 Probably the greatest part of the Star Trek reboots.
- •Alicia VikanderAcademy Award winner for her role in the Danish Girl last year.
- •Lupita Nyong'oThis girl is a QUEEN. Oscar and BAFTA Award winner, Tony Award nom, and the voice of Maz Kanata in the new Star Wars. She does it all.
- •Asa ButterfieldOkay so people still get his name wrong occasionally, but they'll get a hold of it eventually.
- •Indina MenzelMaybe John Travolta can't say her name, but I think the majority's got it down by now.
- •Lin-Manuel MirandaWhat's your name man? Jk. We know it.