Getting Sick in Numbers
I woke up feeling achy and stuffy on Friday and unfortunately it's just gotten worse from there, I mean today is better, but mainly I've just been bored.
- •Number of cold and flu medicine boxes taken: 2Not pills, like full boxes. I'm taking my pill every 4 hours like a good girl and there are so many little empty packages lying around it's kind of wild.
- •Books started: 3Bone Gap, City of Saints and Thieves, Ordinary Grace
- •People that have come over to keep me company and watch movies with me: 1They're probably going to be on their death beds next week but 🤷🏼♀️ I did warn them in advance.
- •Baths taken: 10Yeah I know this is really just a waste of water.
- •Cups of tea made: 5
- •Times I've left the house: 3
- •Hours of BBC Emma watched: all 4
- •Episodes of Twin Peaks watched: 17 1/2I don't want to know how many hours that is no one figure it out.
- •Liters of water drunk: not enough probably.It's hard to remember to keep filling up my water bottle.
- •Other movies watched: 4Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, A Cinderella Story, Central Intelligence, Lego Batman.
- •Days of work missed: 2
- •Bowls of Chick-fil-A Chicken noodle soup eaten: sadly, 1.
- •Times @ashhh has misdiagnosed me as hypothermic: 1 too many.