Memorable Moviegoing Experiences
Inspired by @rycores legit all my money goes toward movie tickets because everything's better in theaters.
- •Moulin Rouge!@finny_in_space and I went to see this last month(?) when our independent movie theater was doing a festival. I'd never seen it before that for some reason and boy oh boy was it special.
- •Spirited AwayI went to see this for my birthday last year (another film festival showing.) The only showing we could make it to was at like 11:00 at night and in Japanese and it was so fun. I love this movie and it was so amazing to experience it with strangers.
- •FrantzI saw this at a free showing with a friend this last spring. Neither of us had any idea what it was about and it was quite the journey.
- •Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2We went at midnight and dressed up like Hogwarts students and cried the whole time. Along with, ya know everyone else in the theater.
- •LionTruly a bonding experience for everyone in the theater.
- •Spider-Man: HomecomingI grew up on Spider-Man movies, and @finny_in_space and I have been day dreaming about Spider-Man joint the Marvel Universe ever since the the first Avengers movie. It was literally fan-fiction come to life. It was amazing.
- •The BoyMe and my friend impulsively went to see this late at night and we had the whole theater to ourselves. Maybe this movie wasn't even that good, but man that was an experience.
- •Much Ado About NothingI saw this with my dad and sister. It was my first time going to our independent movie theater, and it was Shakespeare and black and white and just so freaking good.
- •La La LandHonestly I went to see this movie like 3 times just to sit through the opening number in a theater. I was so excited to see this. Me and my friend went and saw it together the night it opened and everyone applauded at the end of it.