Movies I Watched Over Fall Break, Chronologically
I live for long weekends.
- •Sweeney ToddI liked this a lot more than I thought I would. The cast isn't like one you'd see on stage, but I think one could argue that that was a stylistic choice. It's actually pretty well done overall.
- •Phantom of the Opera 25th Anniversary RecordingI guess October movie marathons with Elise just means watch a lot of dark musicals. (Also the 25th Anniversary is the best version of Phantom FIGHT ME.)
- •The Life of PiSo we didn't finish this one... but we got through most (?) of it.
- •A Cinderella StoryS/o to @maryyhorne for knowing exactly what I'm in the mood to watch.
- •When Marnie Was ThereFor most of the movie I thought it was pretty, but really weird. And yet, by the end of it I was sobbing my eyes out.
- •LabyrinthSo in hindsight I guess this is a movie that only really makes sense if you've been raised on it (like I have)— otherwise it's just Bowie and his bulge with some freaky puppet goblins, but I LOVE IT.
- •AustenlandAre Rom Coms ruining my life? Why yes. Yes they are. Thanks for asking.