NEW ART 📂☀️
Hey look at this list that isn't rotting away in my drafts anymore! This is the counter part to Old Art (OLD ART) just to prove to everyone that I have grown as a person/artist/blah blah blah
- •Acrylic on cardboardIt was a phase
- •Oil painting I've been working on for like 3 months and still haven't finished
- •Acrylic on paper towelI just wanted to paint Lapis
- •AcrylicI love this painting like I would love a child. It isn't healthy.
- •A looooot of kinda crappy water colors
- •Oil painting
- •A giant sketch pad full of graphite low key nudesIt was a class
- •I have a crap ton of art and I don't know what to do with it all.Like this is just the tip of an iceberg. I didn't even get into my sketch books.