Obscure Movies I Love
Inspired by @longtimetrekker. Everyone in the whole world needs to see these movies.
- •Me and Earl and the Dying GirlOne of the rare (very VERY rare) times when the movie is better than the book (it's ok to say this because the author wrote the script for it).
- •Sing StreetI probably won't shut about this movie ever. It was the best + it includes a fake band with real amazing songs.
- •Only YesterdayStudio Ghibli from the 90s that is BEAUTIFUL.
- •Decoy BrideThat one time David Tennant was in a rom com and it was the best rom com ever.
- •Band SlamYes Aly Michalka and Vanessa Hudgens are in this which makes it look like a terrible Disney channel movie but it is NOT. JUST TRUST ME. DAVID BOWIE'S IN IT.
- •Miss RepresentationOne of the best/empowering documentaries you'll ever watch.
- •In Your EyesThat one time Joss Whedon made a romantic drama with @zoe in it and it was BEAUTIFUL.
- •What If@zoe and Daniel Radcliffe in the other best rom com in the world.
- •Strictly BallroomI'm not even really sure why I love this movie so much. I just do.