Songs On My Oh No I'm Sad Playlist
https://open.spotify.com/user/elisekristina/playlist/1ElMNB44BAJgOK6O7nu553 I don't know if anyone actually clicks on theses links but I did it once when someone else did it so
- •Inutil (from In the Heights)Basically just belt this and you instantly feel 300xs better
- •I'm a Mess — Ed SheeranFor when this song title just speaks to you.
- •Give Me Love — Ed SheeranThere's a lot of him here. Idk he helps.
- •Black Eyes — Radical Face
- •Blue Skies — Noah and the WhaleIf you don't listen to any other songs here— listen to list one.
- •Glory — Radical Face
- •Slow it Down — The Lumineers
- •This Year — The Mountain GoatsYou have to scream sing this one and then you feel A LOT better.
- •Retrograde — James Blake
- •Rolling in the Deep — Glee CastThere's just something very therapeutic about Jonathan Groff singing Adele.
- •Up — Sing StreetThis song is actually on the playlist twice because one isn't enough.
- •Wait For It — Leslie Odom Jr.
- •Life is Hard — Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic ZerosJust say it.
- •Enlighten Me — Grouplove
- •Mia & Sebastian's Theme — Justin Hurwitz
- •I Will Follow You Into the Dark — Death Cab For Cutie