STRANGERS I THINK ABOUT REGULARLY
Inspired by @shreyasaurus
- •The black girl riding in the same subway car as me c. December 2015I just remember thinking that she was the most beautiful person I'd ever seen. I can't really remember specifically what she looked like, but she was just talking to (I assumed) her mom and sisters and she was just beautiful.
- •The man that seemed homeless and came into my work to play a mandolin for like 2+ hoursI work in a music store. He had a dirty backpacking backpack that I let him put behind the counter while he played.
- •A rough/cool/hipster group of teenagers I saw coming out from eating at a CostcoThey just looked so cool I was kind of fascinated with them
- •The Colombian man I met in a park in Ecuador that sort of spoke EnglishHe really loved Colombia. He didn't really talk about much else. It's not something I feel like we're really aware of, but nationalism like isn't a thing in America. I feel like we all kind of hate it here. It was an interesting different point of view.
- •The kid who works at the Wendy's in Sugar House who always looks so sad and also really familiarEvery time I've been to this Wendy's he's been working. I know I know him somehow but I have no idea from where (my friend recognized him too so I know I'm not crazy). He just always looks really forlorn.