THE TOP TEN BOOKS OF ALL TIME, ACCORDING TO ME 📚
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt VonnegutRecommended by a math teacher, totally weird, totally dark, probably my favorite book.
- •The Westing Game by Ellen RaskinI think I was in fifth grade (?) when I first found this book. I read it in one night and then read little else for about two years.
- •The Great Gatsby by F. Scott FitzgeraldHate to be cliché but can't not put this on the list.
- •Staying Fat for Sarah ByrnesHonestly thinking about this book still makes me tear up a little. Ridiculously sad, seriously beautiful.
- •Lockwood and Co. By Jonathan StroudJudging by the cover these would be super lame. They are not.
- •The Schwa Was Here by Neal SchustermanI sort of think everyone should read this book.
- •Ender's Game by Orson Scott CardMaybe this one's also cliche but I couldn't care less.
- •The Princess Bride by William GoldmanThis one sort of has the same sense of humor as Slaughterhouse. The movie is also amazing.
- •The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. SalingerOf course.
- •My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallisong u i l t y p l e a s u r e