Things My 34 Year Old History Teacher Has Said, Ranked
He is hip from his round rimmed glasses to his novelty socks, but on the inside he's a grumpy 84 year old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn, (he's probably my favorite teacher).
- •"If another one of you mentions boats in this essay I will put my head through a wall."Or something along these lines. Putting boats into everything has become a class project after this.
- •"You guys remember my jokes better than you remember the actual material."Sadly true. He probably said this after a bunch of kids in first period drew boats all over his world map.
- •"After the AP test I don't want to do anything so bring Disney movies. We'll watch whichever one has the least amount of singing in it."He has all of the Emperor's New Grove memorized.
- •"You burnouts better make these posters top quality."He's taken to calling us burnouts lately.
- •"Bernie Sanders isn't liberal enough for me."
- •"I haven't had my hopes up since 1997"He was fifteen.