Thoughts from Thursday
- •I'm exhausted and need to sleep more
- •There's something really beautiful about rain stormsAnd getting to be in bed during them.
- •I've got really awesome willow trees out my window.They're huge and look so cool in the wind/rain.
- •I need @finny_in_space to come home from work and write our werewolf story with me.I'm having writers block hurry home.
- •Not everyone is going to always like me.But I need to like me. The first validation I should look for should be from my self.
- •I should use more exciting colors in my paintings.Especially in skin. This is really just a note of something I should work on.
- •Why was Molly Ringwald cast in every John Huges movie ever?Granted she can really pull off hats and her sass is palpable, but other than that— I have a hard time seeing the appeal the casting directors in the 80s did.
- •My dreams are achievable but not if I sit on my butt and do nothing about it.
- •I think I'm going to be okay.Sorry if this list is too emo I've just been super salty all day. Blame it on lack of sleep.
- •UPDATE: the rain storm has upgraded to a full on thunder/lightning ordealI'm feeling very cozy