Songs that have positive memories associated with them and whenever you hear them you're zapped back to that happy moment. Ya know?
- •Dreams: the CranberriesThis is one from my childhood that came on the radio the other day while riding around with @finny_in_space. It makes any moment a Movie Moment.
- •Downtown: MacklemoreI first heard this song at a school dance and I was dancing with some friends and I didn't know the words but knew enough to sing along with the "Downtown" part
- •Apple Bottom JeansNot the real title of this song but does anybody really care? I associate this song with driving around in my best friend's dad's car blasting this probably going to get McFlurries
- •Stuck in the Middle: Steelers WheelsI went to a weird private school last year and parts of it sucked and other parts didn't. I remember driving to lunch in our schools Sprinter Vans jamming out to this one.
- •New Years Eve
- •Beautiful Day: U2My dad used to blast this song when we would go wash the car on Saturdays.
- •Time to Begin: Imagine DragonsWalking home from my best friend's house one day and just singing this at the top of my lungs.
- •This Kiss: Faith HillThe one song that my mom gets excited about when it plays on the radio. Makes me think of parent trap and Disney princess wrapping paper for some reason
- •Oh Sherrie: Steve PerryWatching the music video to this with my best friend in her living room. Have you ever seen this music video? It's weird af
- •Electric Love: BØRNSI first heard this song in my AP art class and I was just happy where I was and the music made it like a movie.
- •Breezeblocks: Alt- JI had a teacher at my old school that used to play this song like all the time.
- •Cold War KidsAny of their songs.
- •Gold on the CeilingGoing somewhere w Candelynne
- •Bon Iver: For Emma, Forever AgoDriving up to Sundance Festival with my friend while listening to this album. The car was really warm and I almost fell asleep. I had really good escargot that day.
- •Psycho Killer: Talking HeadsDriving around Hawaii with my family and we were all just singing along with this.