Utah culture stuff
- •Fry sauceYes we have a quart of this in my home from the BYU Creamery.
- •Studio CIf you don't watch this most of your life feels like being left out of hilarious inside jokes that everyone gets except you.
- •Going to see the lights at Temple Square in the winter.Go to date for basically every one. Followed by hot chocolate at City Creek obvi
- •Chick-fil-aThere are 10 Chick-Fil-A's within 10 miles of me right now.
- •Maxi chevron skirtsEspecially in this color.
- •Megaplex theatersMost Utahans probably don't even realize that this is a Utah thing.
- •LDS Movies in Megaplex theatersBut okay. This movie was actually pretty good.
- •Cafe RioAnother thing most Utahans won't realize is a Utah thing. It's just like the place to go for Mexican food. (And its s o g o o d)
- •Princess BrideOf course I know people outside of Utah have seen this movie. But I also feel like no one that lives in Utah hasn't?
- •Hot Rod?Again I know this isn't specifically a Utah thing. But everyone just loves this movie so much? It's not even that funny
- •Leatherby'sOh man.