WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- 1.ArtistFirst drawing ever: balloons. I was three.
- 2.BallerinaI have a very distinct memory of being in ballet class as a seven year old and getting very upset that the teacher was complimenting the girl next to me and thinking, "she should be saying that to me!"
- 3.Fashion designerVery into this for a little bit, I watched a lot of Project Runway.
- 4.LibrarianI just had a really fantastic school librarian. She made it look like so much fun.
- 5.AuthorI have several Google docs full of unfinished novels.
- 6.SingerLet's be honest-- everyone wanted to be a pop star at some point.
- 7.PrincessYes, this was around the time of Will and Kate's wedding.
- 8.PsychiatristProbably not the best idea since I had to look up how to spell this.
- 9.AnimatorCurrent ambition; twelve years later and we're back to artist.