I Spent the Day With Monica Lewinsky as my Phone Background
And here's how that went down
- •Last night, I lost a game of Truth or Dare over the phone.@williamharrison is out of town, but he likes to torment me no matter what state he's living in.
- •To be clear, if he and I were cartoon characters, he would be the EMBODIMENT of a dare.He's begging you to ask him to jump off your balcony into the hot tub.
- •And I would be the embodiment of a truth.I work pretty hard at not having anything near an interesting truth confession in my arsenal, so it's usually a safe bet.
- •But in a horrific twist, I shook things up and went with dare yesterday.
- •Which is how I got stuck with this.
- •It's a very awkward photo whether or not you recognize who it is.
- •And I feel like it perfectly toes the line between creepy and possibly just weirdly sincere.
- •So I've been checking my phone very covertly this morning.
- •Thus far, nobody at work had noticedI think.
- •But all the same...slow clap for @williamharrison 🙄