It's Quiet Uptown
A list of things I thought about posting over this past week, but didn't
- •The thank you letter I wrote to Hillary ClintonMy thoughts were too scattered and long winded.
- •A list about what I learned as an Exit Poll VolunteerI learned that people vote for a certain candidate or party more out of habit than anything else. Habit can be dangerous.
- •A list about how cool my parents areBoth strong republicans, who voted for Hillary Clinton and Evan McMullin.
- •"The Time I Was of Minor Inconvenience to Donald Trump"The night he was in Salt Lake this spring, we tailed a limo out of town, that became very keen on shaking us off. I have no proof it took a crazy weird detour because of me, or who was inside it, but I'll be telling my grandchildren that I made Mr. Trump late for a flight.
- •"Things That Made Me Happy This Week"Ice cream, prayers, and Dave Chappelle
- •"Old White Dudes That Currently Aren't Ruining Anything"I was nervous that Google would tell me Paul Hollywood was, in fact, ruining something right now.