Musicals I Want to See That Are Never Playing Anywhere
- •Grey GardensA documentary morphed into an award winning musical? This sounds like the kind of thing someone would have to fabricate to trick me into coming out of my apartment on a Saturday. Yes please.
- •In the HeightsWhat kind of phony Hamilton fan hasn't seen Lin-Manuel Miranda's first epic? ...Me.
- •CurtainsLove me some breaking of the fourth wall. Which I'm assuming Curtains has. I wouldn't know.
- •UrinetownBased on name alone.
- •The Lights in the PiazzaI once had to perform a number from this musical and I still know and love it. I assume the same would go for the rest of the musical.