Shakespeare Characters I've Played, Ranked by How Method I Got
Original title: Shakespeare Characters I've Played, Ranked By How Much I Behaved Like Leo DiCaprio During Rehearsals
- 6.Viola, Twelfth NightWrapped myself and bought a men's wallet to play this role.
- 5.Titania, A Midsummer Night's DreamBought black lipstick and a corset to make me look more fairy-y.
- 4.Helena, A Midsummer Night's DreamHappened to be actually fighting with the girl cast as Hermia over boys when we were performing—mostly on accident, but it added to the performance.
- 3.Miranda, The TempestUsed this as an excuse to chop my hair off, and I tore and re-stitched the outfit Miranda would be wearing on the island, because I figured she'd have made her own clothes.
- 2.Mark Anthony, Julius CaesarWould shut myself in a dark closet for several minutes prior to going on stage to react to the death of Caesar.
- 1.Juliet, Romeo and JulietSuccessfully pursued a forbidden romance with the male lead to achieve this performance.