Shows I've Seen on Broadway, Ranked
DISCLAIMER: I've been to NYC twice in my life, and the first time, I was twelve. But I hope this will someday become a long, impressive list.
- •South PacificIf you can see it at your local high school, don't see it on Broadway.
- •Mary PoppinsThe effects were awesome. But again about the high school thing.
- •WickedI had listened to the OBC recording so many times that hearing any line performed even slightly differently drove me nuts. But I love this show.
- •CinderellaI LOVED seeing Keke Palmer as Cinderella. The Cinderella revival has like a dozen new songs, in an attempt to flesh it out so that it's...you know...an actually good story. It was a fun surprise.
- •You Can't Take It With YouFran Kranz, Rose Bryne, and James Earl Jones were performing like forty feet away from me. How could I not love this. Usually I'll opt for a musical over a straight play, but I was IN this show in high school, so I had to love it.
- •NewsiesVisually, this reminded me of watching a Cirque du Solei show. It was mesmerizing. The dancing was INCREDIBLE.
- •OnceI left this show as a DIFFERENT FREAKING PERSON. Find a way to watch this show.