Things I Thought Were Clichés Until I Experienced Them First Hand
Inspired by @amieshmamie
- •The haunted house at the end of the laneWith the one street lamp and the ivy covered gate and a red 1950s telephone box in the front yard like WHAT
- •A college roommate named Jessica from CaliforniaThat plays volleyball, loves hoop earrings, and is constantly counting her carb intake (She is actually awesome but that was a pretty stereotypical introduction she gave me I'm sorry Jess I love you)
- •Dumping all your problems on the stranger next to you on a planeThey said it shouldn't be done yet I did it
- •The leads of the school play falling in love with each otherI have a theory that I've seen this happen more than once.
- •Professors with a chalkboard and 80s glasses (and a mustache)I transferred out of that mess before it started.