Useless Skills I Have
Inspired by @jmic
- •Finding your obscure celebrity doppelgänger
- •Making ice waterI'm really good at getting the perfect ratio of ice to water (which is more than you'd think) and friends/family members have genuinely taken notice of this. It's always my job at dinner parties.
- •Imitating other people's handwritingThis might not actually be such a useless skill if I didn't lead such a boring, law-abiding life.
- •Calling which child actors will become great adult actorsCalled Tom Holland way back in 2014
- •Finding good excuses not to talk to you over the phoneBecause speaking to strangers over a speaker is traumatizing.
- •Quoting from the movies of my childhood at lengthAs in, like, a good 30 minutes of The Incredibles
- •Throwing cards into a hatAs far as I know, I'm pretty above average in this arena, but there isn't much of a basis for comparison.
- •Pointing out what actors are from other shows/movies@jmic we need to start a support group