Ways in Which My Life Has Resembled the Plot of Little Women
A list which looks like it's going to be ironic but I'm actually completely serious about.
- •I grew up with three sisters.
- •I was a writer obsessed with theatre and politics that even published a family newspaper as a kid.
- •There was a handsome boy next door who we convinced to play elaborate dress-up games with us.Literally right next door—he would throw rocks at our window to get us to come downstairs and play.
- •Our mom rocked.She still rocks, but for some reason this list in in past tense
- •I chopped off my hair multiple times and then years sobbing about it.