Porta Potty Ponderings
We are re-landscaping our backyard and our Home Owners Association requires us to have a porta potty on site for our workers. What's weird is how many other random people I've caught using it.
- •Like our mailmanThe guy won't even get out of his truck to deliver mail if a car is blocking my mailbox, but when he's got to go, he parks in front of my house to use it... Some days, still no mail. Seriously?
- •Like the substitute mailmanThis guy left me a note saying I'd committed a Federal Offense for putting flyers in my neighbors mailboxes inviting everyone to our 4th of July parade and picnic but he has no problem using a felon's toilet.
- •Like some random kid.Not a neighborhood one, just some kid that was curious.
- •Like the UPS manBrown delivers.
- •Like workmen working on other neighbor's homesI don't know why this bugs me, but I feel somehow very territorial. Get your own toilet.
- •Like not one, but two Arrowhead Water Delivery guysAnd, no, we don't get water delivered. Their giant truck was parked outside for so long, I went out to tell them they were at the wrong address. Nope! Just taking turns using the potty. One might assume they are well hydrated.
- •And these are just the people I know about...