What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
Inspired by @angeliaheimsoth
- •A veterinarianDream died when i realized how much schooling this required
- •A teacher for elementary school aged kidsturns out I don't actually like elementary school aged kids
- •veterinarian again"you've been saying this since you were five!" but again dream died because I didn't want to watch dogs die
- •high school English teacher
- •PresidentThankfully short-lived. Politics are too mean for me I cried after a French class debate during sophomore year of high school.
- •Vice Presidentwent through a big VEEP phase, thanks Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
- •OBGYN/midwifehonestly I'm confused why this ever was my plan. Probably resultant of idolizing everything Mindy Kaling does, even if it's just what she plays on tv??
- •band manager/PR person
- •High school English teacher againI think that this still sounds so nice, but I probably would only want to teach at my school, the dorkiest school on the east coast
- •ScreenwriterMy current goal. I wanna write kickass tv shows. This is when I realized I wanna do what @mindy does in real life opposed to what she plays tv.