8 Reasons to Love Stephen Hawking
January 8, 1942. Oxford, England. Arguably the greatest mind of our time is pushed out of his mother's vagina.
- 1.He's outlived a 2 year death sentence by 51 years.When Stephan Hawking was diagnosed with motor neurone disease in 1963, he was only given two years to live. He didn't let that stop him, here we are 53 years later, and he's still living.
- 2.He's not afraid to call out the haters.
- 3.Pink Floyd used his voice in their song "Talkin' Hawkin.
- 4.He knows how to make One Direction fans feel better.This was his response to Zayn leaving One Direction, "It would not be beyond the realms of possibility that somewhere outside of our own universe lies another different universe. And in that universe, Zayn is still in One Direction."
- 5.He's had great style since at least year 21.
- 6.He turned into a transformer on a BBC Red Nose Sketch.
- 7.His research showed the world how galaxies are formed.Fluctuations in the speed at which the universe expands etc....
- 8.This photo of him experiencing "zero gravity."