I know. I know.
- •RadioheadIt's not that I don't like Radiohead - I've just never listened to Radiohead. Honestly, I would probably love them. A friend once told me Radiohead was the pop music equivalent of Stephen Sondheim. Why that didn't sell me on them instantly is a mystery. One day I'm sure I'll buy a copy of "OK Computer" or "Kid A" and I will regret the years I spent without them in my life. One day.
- •"The Wire"Yeah, I've seen almost all of "Treme," but I've never seen "The Wire." I'm a real asshole.
- •Lawrence of ArabiaI want to see it in a theater.
- •"Game of Thrones"There are just so many names.
- •Shadows and FogThe only Woody Allen movie I haven't seen. What am I waiting for?
- •Moby DickI once bought this with only the best intentions. It remains in pristine condition.
- •"Doctor Who"FULL DISCLOSURE: I have probably seen about 20 episodes of "Doctor Who." But that's just a drop in the bucket considering the magnitude of that show. I think that's what scared me away from watching more - there's just SO MUCH of it.
- •The Maltese Falcon (1941)It's great, right? I'm sure it is.
- •Infinite JestOh come on, like you've read it.