EMOTIONS I'M FEELING UPON THE RELEASE OF "INSIDE OUT"
- •SadnessI'm going to cry. This movie is going to make me cry. The trailer alone turned me into an emotional wreck. This is going to get ugly.
- •FearWhat if tickets sell out? Will I be able to find parking? Will someone be sitting in my assigned Arclight seat and force me to have a confrontation? What if I see it alone and people see me crying alone and that makes them sad???
- •DisgustChildren, be quiet. This is a grown-ups' kids' movie.
- •AngerWHY AM I WAITING UNTIL TOMORROW WHEN I COULD BE WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW???
- •JoyThis. Mostly this. Almost entirely this. God bless you, Pixar.