HELP!! ++STUFF TO DO IN L.A. WITH MY MOM++
Need tips! She's coming in 2 weeks. She's 55 and a pretty cool lady, so don't be afraid to suggest younger/hipper things.
- •West Side stuffShe is flying into LAX at 9 a.m. and wants to spend that morning exploring the beaches/West Side. We are seeing a movie at the Chinese Theater at 4, so what should we do between 9:00 and the 4:00 movie?
- •Weekend daytime stuffWe are seeing some shows on Saturday night (and maybe Sunday night), but daytime for both days is wide open. Advice?
- •TV tapingsWe may have time to see something on Tuesday morning/afternoon? She flies out of LAX pretty late in the evening, so as long as we're out by 7:00, we could do a TV show taping. What's filming in the summer that I could take my mom to? Do any of you work on The Late Late Show? My mom keeps sending me clips from that so I bet she would enjoy it.
- •We are going to Disneyland on that Monday, would also love Disneyland tips!
- •General advice also appreciatedThe last time my mom visited, I took her to IKEA, and she's still talking about it four years later. So if there's anywhere else cool that someone in rural Mississippi wouldn't normally see, let's hear it!
- •Getty Villa, meal at Yamashiro, Venice Boardwalk? Yeah?Suggested by @allisonemiller