HOW I COPED WITH THE WORST HANGOVER OF MY LIFE
My birthday was yesterday. I got very drunk.
- •Laid motionless in bed for an hour.Any movement was pain.
- •Got up, took Advil, Tums, and Alka Seltzer.What a relief it was NOT.
- •Watched "Bubble Boy."I'd never seen it, always been curious how they made that premise into a movie. Turns out, they didn't do a great job?
- •Drank a ton of Gatorade.Low Calorie blue flavor. I don't know what it's called, but it's the blue one, and the low calorie version is superior.
- •Vomited a great deal of Gatorade and anything else that happened to be in there.This was my first hangover throw up session. Not a big drinker, typically. I did feel exponentially better afterwards.
- •Tried to eat a salad. Could NOT.Went to McDonalds instead. Needed something gross.
- •Watched "Boat Trip."I wanted to watch non-challenging comedy oddities from the early '00s, for some reason. This was a particularly rough one.
- •Took a shower, got my shit together, and went out for a drink.*A* drink. And not a gin and tonic (my signature drink, because @mindy's book told me I needed one) - I am taking a break from gin and tonics after last night.
- •Now I am about to eat a club sandwich and I could not be happier about it.Wrote this list as it was being made. I have earned this sandwich today. I have suffered, and this is my reward. Now to go home and find another forgotten-for-a-reason comedy from 15 years ago.