MOVES THAT WILL ENDEAR YOU TO ME INSTANTLY
Please add more!
- •Call yourself a feminist (while actually being a feminist).Embrace that dreaded f-word. Do it. Being a feminist is badass. If you spend your energy trying to make the world a little bit better for women, then you have my respect. Own the title and live up to it. I will love you.
- •Make a shameless pun.None of that "no pun intended" bullshit. Wordplay is the best. Whoever said it was the lowest form in comedy has never seen the Marx Brothers, read Voltaire, or seen an A+ Popsicle stick. The best people appreciate a good pun. And I only want the best people in my life.
- •Speak to dogs as you pass them by.Puppies love it when you say hi! SAY HI!!
- •Show love for "uncool" entertainment.TAYLOR SWIFT'S "1989" WAS MY FAVORITE ALBUM OF LAST YEAR. It is the only physical CD in my car (I bought it to get the Target bonus tracks) and I listen to it often. Is this a "cool" thing to admit for a 26-year-old straight male? If riding in my car with the windows down blasting "I Wish You Would" isn't cool, then I don't know what is.
- •Be a bit of a mess, and own it.We are all a mess. All of us. Admitting you're a mess makes you human, and appearing human is a brave, awesome thing to do. Your flaws are what make you interesting. Embrace them.
- •Don't be afraid of hugs.Let's just all agree to hug each other more, please.
- •Approach me and say, "Aren't you on the List App?"I just really want this to happen.