- •Mom, don't make me go to church. Please. I can't, I just can't! The Oscars are coming on!This is my Super Bowl!
- •Mom, I'm not going to church this year. I'm old enough to stay by myself now. Yes I am. Mom! This is my Super Bowl!
- •Mom, how was church? Of course I'm watching the Oscars. This is my Super Bowl.
- •Mom, come in, Billy Crystal is inserting himself into all the movies! He's the best! I love it! This is my Super Bowl!
- •Mom, I'm sorry I was so loud. I was just so happy "Crash" won Best Picture! "Brokeback Mountain" was great - I saw it even though my dad told me he wouldn't give me money for college if I did - but I'm just so happy "Crash" won! THIS IS MY SUPER BOWL!It's true - at the time I was REALLY into "Crash."
- •Mom, are you watching the Oscars? The cable in my dorm room seems to be working tonight, so that's good. I know, it's weird not watching it at home. Okay, got to go, it's back on. So excited! This is my Super Bowl!
- •Mom, how were the Oscars? No American TV feed in France, at least not where we're staying. "No Country for Old Men," yeah, I saw. I'm surprised you stayed up that late, you usually don't. Thanks for telling me about it. Yeah, you're right - guess I missed my Super Bowl. Next year!
- •Mom, I'm driving to Memphis to see Hannah. Yeah, spur of the moment thing. I'll be fine, I'm awake, and it's only five hours. Yes, I'm being safe. I know, but I had time off work, and Hannah--what do you mean I have a "look" on my face? We're *friends*. I have to get going. Let me know what wins Best Picture. No Mom, Hannah is NOT my Super Bowl.
- •I lost my virginity to Hannah one month later. I told her I loved her the next day. THAT was my Super Bowl.