PREDICTED PLOT LINES FOR "GILMORE GIRLS"
I am watching "Gilmore Girls" for the first time. It's pretty great. Here are some things I assume will happen.
- •"But Rory doesn't like strawberries!"Lorelai doesn't have time to plan Rory's birthday party, so Sookie volunteers to take care of it. In lieu of a cake, Sookie decides to bake a raspberry tart. But uh oh, Jackson brings her strawberries instead of raspberries, and it's just a big mess.
- •"Lane dates a bad boy."He rides a motorcycle and everything. Fortunately, she comes to her senses, and she and Rory split a muffin to celebrate.
- •"Rory and Lorelai go camping."Rory loves it! Lorelai quips, "I run an inn! We could just stay in one of the empty rooms, that's almost like camping!" Rory: "I thought you said you wanted to rough it." Lorelai: "That IS roughing it! No HBO, very rustic."
- •"Luke's dad is in town."Luke's dad comes to town. He's just like Luke, and everyone gets a real kick out of it.
- •"Rory needs new socks."Emily insists that she will give Rory socks but Lorelai says no way.
- •"Lorelai gives up coffee for a day."In a timely parody of the Norman Lear film "Cold Turkey," a prominent coffee company offers Stars Hollow residents a financial reward if they can give up coffee for one day. And Lorelai gets REALLY grumpy about it.
- •"Dean drinks a beer."But he doesn't like it THANK GOD.
- •"Richard says something sassy."He's such a sassy man!