+ WHAT ARE YOU READING? +
Let's talk about it.
- •I'm reading "Funny Girl" by Nick Hornby.Huge fan of Horby's work, just started this today. Looking forward to it very much.
- •Moveable Feast, HemingwayLived in Paris for 3 years, as a young man, felt I should probably read.Suggested by @dev
- •Wallcreeper, by Nell Zink.Suggested by @mandi
- •This Side Of Paradise- FitzgeraldIt's so stupid that this was his first novel and it is achingly brilliant.Suggested by @mia
- •Cathedral by Raymond CarverSuggested by @carey
- •Almost done with Marilynne Robinson's Gilead.Suggested by @josh
- •CivilWarLand in Bad Decline by George Saunders.Rereading it and marveling at how much better George Saunders is than every other writer on the planet.Suggested by @Jack
- •A Nice Little Place on the North Side by George F. WillAbout Wrigley Field/Chicago Cubs. Not impressed so far but not a bad readSuggested by @anneclark
- •About to finish Zadie Smith's Changing My Mind, about to start Levels of Life by Julian BarnesFirst is awesome collection of random essays and lectures mostly about reading and writing and remembering. Second is a short creative book about loss. Read another by Barnes in one sitting so looking forward to this one although I know it's gonna be depressing. First line already got me: "you put two things together that have not been together before. And the world is changed."Suggested by @hannahstark