Albums to Play in You Next Yoga Class
These are my favorite albums to play during my classes. Just hit play and get your flow on...or nap either way it's a good time 🕉
- •Fleetwood MacCommon it's the Rumours album! Nothing beats a standing strength block to Gold Dust Woman - that Warrior II just got even stronger.
- •Florence and the MachineCeremonials is such beautiful album. It is great for any and all types of yoga.
- •Ray LaMontagneEven though Supernova was a break from previous albums, it's trippy sounds are awesome in yoga. Just press play and get your inversions on!
- •James BayGood. Just good.
- •The BeatlesAbby Road is magic! The first time I played this album in my class, everyone was just diggin it.