5 Bollywood NRIs for the Desi Soul
They made our hearts flutter with their not-so-Indian traits.
- 1.Raj Malhotra- Dilwale Dulhaniya Le JayengeHe changed the romance game not only for movies, but taught ua some classic lines, which even prompted US President Obama to quote , "Senorita, bade bade deshon mein..."
- 2.Laila - Zindagi Na Milegi DobaraThis Anglo - Indian chick not only rides bikes, but lives foe the moment. There's no stopping her fom living life with the coolest principles.
- 3.Pooja 'Poo' Sharma - Kabhi Khushi Kabhi GhamThis sultry meets sanskari Indian born - London dweller not only dominates over men in her life, but takes extra care to pull all het outfits together. K3G would've been incomplete without her talking.
- 4.Gautam Kapoor - Cocktail'Gutlu' definitely made it to the list of pur favorite shameless flirts. After all the attempts to run away from commitment, he eventually ends up falling for the 'ideal Indian girl'.
- 5.Gattu - Patiala HouseThis family loyalist manages to bring his family back together, makes his not-so-perfect father really proud, and teaches us to get ober our resentment towards the English.