Goals for the summer
These are literally all about tv
- •Stay caught up on Game of ThronesI CANNOT handle spoilers for this show. So many happen and happen so very quickly
- •Catch up on Grey's AnatomyI'm about three seasons behind... Me actually learning about medical practice replaced me watching this extremely dramatized version of medical practice
- •Catch up on the Mindy ProjectTo be honest... I haven't watched since season 1. But reading Why Not Me? By Mindy Kaling this week has remotivated me to commit to this!
- •Catch up on Wayward PinesCurrently just finished episode four... I'm definitely intrigued. The new season starts on my birthday, coincidentally.
- •Catch up on Better Call Saul
- •Watch the crap out of Bloodline and Peaky Blinders when their respective seasons are released on Netflix
- •Start Sherlock and Narcos
- •Finish Nurse JackieI got too depressed about this show near the end of season 6... I have to push through for just one more season....