I'M BACK!!! (And with a personal revelation on flouncing) 🙏🏼
I know, I know, but hear me out!!!
- •Hey y'all, ooof...it has been another one of those days....
- •I'm been religiously stalking Craigslist in search of a new apartment...haven't had much luck. Getting a lot of resistance to Filbert! 😠😡😣
- •Oh yeah, I guess I haven't told you guys about him. I bought him as a baby pot belly pig...ALL LIES. That devious pig breeder. Filbert weighs 155 lbs now, but he's so cute!!! 😍 I can't believe anyone wouldn't be into him as a housemate.
- •And get this: STACY requested to move to another cubicle far away, MY BOSS told me. So thx a ton STACY. They're arranging something for her for later this week but until then, I'm fighting back the best way I know how.
- •Anyways, I'm getting off track. Back to my flouncing revelation!!
- •So I'm at Starbucks this morning ordering my usual, a Caramel Brûlée Latte.It's usually only in the menu at Christmas, but KATY makes it for me year round. It's so good!!
- •And I'm telling Katy about everything that's been going on in my life. She's been more than just a barista to me, she's like a sister, OR AT LEAST I THOUGHT SO.
- •Then Katy says "Venti Unsweetened Green Tea for Matthew."WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO WHAT I WAS JUST SAYING?
- •She just blinked at me like I meant nothing to her!
- •So yeah, regretfully, I think I'm done with the Starbucks on 4th St. 😭😭😭
- •I'm going to miss all the friends I made here... Stephen who promised critique my memoirs, Jenn who was always a shoulder to cry on whenever work got overwhelming, that cute investment banker who made me see Thoreau as his work is meant to be seen. They were my best friends.
- •I love you all and I'll miss you. I hope this isn't the end of our relationships.
- •If you want to say hi, I'll be at the Petes Coffee on 5th at around the corner. Don't take it personally! I just need a new coffee scene. The pain from seeing Katy for her true self is too real to face day in day out.
- •So, to wrap this up, I know yesterday I said I was done with @list and that made sense yesterday, but this roller coaster of a day has made me realize what a perfect place @list could be for me to express myself!
- •I know myself, all too well....and I need to flaunt my bounce. It's such a release, and you guys were so lovingly supportive to my first list about leaving that I don't think I can leave!!! I think @list might just be the perfect outlet for ALL my flouncing! I just know that you'll be there for me!! 😊😊😊
- •So I guess I'm back!!! I missed you guys so much. It feels like it's been FOREVER.