Outnumbered. Outmatched. Outflounced. 😭
- •Hey you guys...ugh, how do I even say this. This is so hard. Ok, here goes....
- •Like I mentioned when I first returned after my first flounce, I came back because I thought @list could be a place for me to perfect the art of the flounce. You have all been so lovely and welcoming to me!! ❤️❤️❤️
- •But lately, something has changed. I've been feeling really insecure and anxious....There have been some seriously excellent flounces. I feel inferior. 😟
- •I mean it. I'm in awe. I'm submitting some of these to the Academy of Flouncing Arts & Sciences. I hope we can meet IRL at the 2017 Flouncies™!!!
- •But right now, I need to do what's right for me, I need to take a break, possibly a permanent one, from @list and devote myself to working on my craft. I've reached out to the UFL (Upright Flouncers Brigade) and they've accepted me to their advanced class, 401.
- •I can be great. I know it. I believe in me. THANK YOU for encouraging me to pursue a higher level of flouncing.
- •I'm going to miss you guys SO SO MUCH. It's tearing me up inside.
- •But i have the potential and opportunity to be one of the great flouncers of our time. I have the chase my dream with all my heart and soul.
- •Goodbye my dear friends. I love you. 😘😍👋🏼😭😭✌🏼️👋🏼