Adventures in Popin' Cookin'
Or "What happens when you and your little brother attempt to make year old Popin' Cookin' in your empty flat with the wrong tools"
- •This is the point we realised I had no scissors, so we couldn't cut the measuring cup off, and resorted instead to using an empty powder packet. This was our first mistake.
- •Next, we put in a random amount of water, screwed up the spaghetti, and failed to squeeze it out properly due to having no scissors (so the hole in the bag was way too big!)
- •Then this sad state of affairs happened.
- •The finished product is literally so gross I don't want to look at this picture! Pretty sure our non-use of a measuring cup screwed everything up, but it also tasted pretty rancid and I don't think that could have been avoided!
- •Oh, and then we dared ourselves to eat half each, and sort of flailed around the room whilst screaming until it was all gone.
- •Successful hang with my lil bro!Just don't ask us to cook for you...