Shinrin Park, Ishikawa
I went here last weekend because I was craving a mini adventure and fresh air. It's been a little snowy here this month, so I was stoked to have one blue skied almost warm day!
- •So, first, there's a free animal park!Honestly, I dread to think how well the animals are taken care of, so instead I'm just gonna look at this deer smiling in the sun.
- •And the nicest looking lake on earth?!I followed the trail down and literally gasped when I saw the water. UGH. 💖
- •With the coolest red bridge across it!
- •Like..... how is this a real place?
- •The snow still hasn't quite melted in some places.
- •Also... SWAN BOATSThe dream, tbh.