Terrible Habits I Still Have In My (Semi) Adult Life
Reading over this makes me wonder how I manage to keep myself living a fairly decent life. When will I learn, though?!
- •Staying up late even though I know it'll kill me in the morning.
- •Not preparing lunch for work the night before.This one is actually fine, though, because school lunches started today, so guess who doesn't have to be organised anymore!
- •Getting ready as quickly as possible, so that I can go back to sleep until I leave the house.I have done this an embarrassing amount of times. Well, it would be embarrassing if it wasn't such a genius move!
- •Forgetting (or plain not bothering) to buy food, so I end up having a weird mishmash of stuff for dinner.
- •Refusing to ask for help or an explanation, even though I really need to know what's going on.
- •Saying I'll wash my dishes later, instead of just getting it over with.And then ending up with a two days' worth mountain to tackle.