Today's Graveyard Adventure
My mum and I have a thing for visiting graveyards, and honestly this might be my favourite so far because it is seriously in the middle of nowhere. You walk for miles through fields and woodland before reaching it. It's the most isolated graveyard I've seen, and I have no idea how they managed to get the coffins there.
- •Dexter is super excited to be going somewhere!
- •This bush that LOOKS LIKE A T-REX marks the start of the path.
- •Into the second field, and the view is stupidly beautiful.
- •So, uh, we took a wrong turn and are heading for the beach, but at least we saw this sign?
- •After one failed attempt in the past, and this trip involving taking a number of detours through overgrown woodland and fields (and following signs that seemingly pointed to nowhere) we finally found it!
- •Super heavy, creepy cool gate. I am so into this.
- •Unsurprisingly, it was super tranquil and lovely here. I kinda felt like I was in another world.
- •She is the cutest little forest sprite.
- •Sea views for days. 💙