HOW TO MAKE A PAPER AIRPLANE
Making a paper airplane is totally easy and fun. I used to do it all the time. Let me teach you how!
- •Get A Piece Of PaperEvery great project starts from humble beginnings. This one starts with paper.
- •Fold The Paper DiagonallyWait, was that the first step? Maybe it's supposed to be a fold long-ways first. Yeah, that sounds right.
- •Unfold The Fold You Just Made And Try Doing It Long-WaysEh, this paper is all fucked up now. Let's start over.
- •Get Another Piece Of PaperA fresh start! Let's get it right this time.
- •Fold It Long-WaysYeah, that looks right. Wait, what's the next step? Uhhhh....
- •Keep Folding It Into A Tiny SquareThat can't be right. Now it's a tiny square instead of an airplane. Come on, what was it?
- •Get Lots Of More PaperWe're gonna brute force this thing.
- •Fold It Into A TriangleNo.
- •Fold It Into A SwanImpressive, but not what we're going for.
- •Don't Fold It At All Just YetLet's just think about this for a second.
- •Fold It Long-Ways And Then Fold A Corner On Each Side In Towards The Middle To Form The NoseEasy now..
- •Fold The Outer Edges In Long-Ways To Form The WingsWe're doing it! Almost done...
- •Fold The Whole Thing In HalfWait, no, NO!
- •Try To Undo The Last StepAaaaargh
- •Call DaveDave knows how to make these things but I guess it's kind of hard to explain the whole process.