Best Memories From Study Abroad
Spent a semester living in Manchester, England with my friend from high school/college.
- •Our first international society trip to Snowdon Mountain.Chilly day. Such a beautiful part of Wales. Got to get really close to a sheep in a field. One of the best moments of my life.
- •EdinburghSpent a weekend there and got to climb to the summit of the Salisbury Crags. One of my favorite cities.
- •BathGot to go to a tea house and have some of the best cups of tea ever!
- •LondonSpent a weekend here. Even if it started out with me getting off the train and throwing up against a pillar it turned out to be a great weekend. Went to Churchill's War Rooms museum and then walked through the parks until it was time to leave.
- •Chatsworth HouseDecorated in Christmas glory. Absolutely lovely grounds to walk around and all the dogs at the little market.
- •ThanksgivingGetting to spend thanksgiving with my friend and her sister that came over for a visit.
- •My love for Otis Redding growing.Spent so many nights battling homesickness by listening to him on repeat until I could finally fall asleep.
- •The veggie pizza that had corn on it.Devoured this bad boy.
- •The Christmas Market.
- •When I went on a day trip all by myself to Lincoln for the Christmas Market.
- •And then I found an awesome stuffed animal lamb. His name is Fremont, the Noble Protector.
- •That time Olivia and I practiced out modeling posses on an ancient roman wall.
- •And the other time we took an inappropriate "MySpace" photo at a WW2 bombed out cathedral in Liverpool. And then laughed hysterically for a while.