ADELE CONCERT TICKETS - A GRAD STUDENTS INTROSPECTION
Theres an Adele concert in Boston in September and a fellow grad student who is a big fan was looking up ticket prices, heres a run down.
- •So if u wanna stand outside td gardens and watch it from the parking lot itll be 80$Thats like a week of groceries and like paying to watch utube on the big screen.
- •The farthest seats inside the gardens along the oval will run you anywhere from 100 to 270$ depending how close or far u are from the stageThats about how much a monthly t pass and cellphone bill cost
- •The inner oval costs somewhere between 250 - 1000$ depending once on the proximity from the stageMy MacBook Air that ive been using since three years now cost 850$
- •The floor seats are 850 to abt 1600$Thats upwards from 50% of wat grad students make a month. 😳
- •Conclusion: 1) ppl going to adele concerts must be loaded 🤔🤑 2) even if i had the money id take my wife to a nice dinner or buy another mac or even an apple watch 3) i am really not a fan of Adele-sorry. Lolzzz