HYPOTHETICAL REASONS WHY MY EXPERIMENTS DONT WORK
I am a scientist by day actually or atleast i am supposed to be one
- •My advisor secretly doesn't really want me to succeed so he keeps giving me the toughest stuff
- •The equipments have a pact and they all hate me
- •I am genetically predisposed to connecting the wrong wires in my circuit
- •I will always remember something I forgot to do after i have painstakingly taken experimental data for days.
- •The data plots dont line up and almost never follow a theory-DARN U DATA WHY MUST I HAVE TO CREATE MY OWN THEORIES WHY CANT YOU WORK WITHIN THE REALMS OF EXISTING SCIENCE
- •The bad data will never point to the discovery of a new phenomenon so it would choose to be crap.
- •My advisor will never have the money for newer better equipments. It worked ten years ago no reason it shouldn't now.