PARTS OF MY ANATOMY I DISCOVERED WHEN I SLIMMED DOWN FROM 250 TO 155 LBS.
- •My clevical boneHello bone that looks nice at the top of my cheat now
- •My wrist, which i can see nowHey I seriously had doubts i had a wrist for the longest time I believed that my hand was joined directly to my arm.
- •The fingers in high def
- •I have veins in my arms
- •A face structureEarlier my face alone prolly weighed 50 lbs
- •A reasonable waist line
- •Stomach flabs i can live with
- •Thigh and Calf musclesBefore my legs were like tree trunks
- •Some parts of my lost self esteemOk not really anatomical but still something I discovered