5 reasons my new bed sucks
So I really needed a new bed because my current bed had people- and dog-shaped divots. I FINALLY bought a new bed this morning. But now I have some regrets....
- 1.I bought what I thought was a high-quality bed but the fabric is STAPLED on the box spring.
- 2.The dog, accustomed to the smells of the old bed, is now clingy and confused.He's sleeping in our groins.
- 3.Both mattresses came wrapped in tons of plastic and I'm stressed out about that plastic ending up in the ocean.
- 4.I've been talking about getting this new bed for so long that I'm afraid I've over-hyped it in my head.Expectations are high.
- 5.A new bed is an awkward thing to show off to company."Welcome to our home. We recently got a new bed because our sweat and skin cells rotted through the old one."